Last week I was invited to the Media Preview for Hotel X Toronto by the Library Hotel Collection. For those of you that don’t know, Hotel X Toronto is the newest and hottest hotel in Toronto right now. The doors to Hotel X Toronto will officially open next month and I am certain you will fall in love with it just as much as I did. The word hotel does not do Hotel X Toronto justice as it is more of an urban resort. To give you an idea, Hotel X Toronto is a unique 30 storey lakefront property which brings a cutting-edge mix of hospitality, sports and entertainment options to Toronto. It is located in Exhibition Place across from the Enercare and Beanfield Centres. Hotel X Toronto is the type of property where you could keep yourself entertained for days without leaving. You will find a full service spa, sports complex, multiple dining options, cinema, as well as a museum.
For a Hotel with 406 guest rooms, the aesthetic and atmosphere still feels like a boutique property. The lobby is stunning with tiles from four continents and a living green wall with beautiful plants. Please click play on the video above for a sneak peek of the preview I attended. The preview consisted of a luncheon and I’ve included some of the photos of the food below. I will be posting more about Hotel X Toronto soon but wanted to give you a little teaser.
I’ve outlined some of my favourite features below:
- L’Occitane products in each guest room
- An athletic facility featuring 90,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space including indoor tennis courts, squash courts, fitness studio, 25 metre pool, spinning studio, and pilates studio
- A partially indoor/partially outdoor heated 50-foot long pool dubbed the ‘Pond’ will offer breathtaking views of Lake Ontario.
- An on-site Cinema that offers 243 stadium-style seats as well as a 56 seat screening room
- An archaeological exhibit ‘New Fort Hall’ that commemorates the history of the New Fort since its construction in the 1840s.
- A full service spa with 10 treatment rooms
- Over 60,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces